Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 6- MKTG 349 Blog- Google Adwords Experience

My Google Adwords experience has been going great so far. I decided to run an advertisement about this blog in order to get my name out on the internet, and also because it is a good idea because of the fact that it's easier to start an advertisement campaign on a small blog, in order to get a hang of the process. my campaign generated a substantial amount of clicks and was actually well taken in by the internet.

My Adwords account was also originally not just included with advertising strictly with keywords. My Adwords account was also used as a display ad on the internet. This is a more complex Adwords account due to the fact that people didn't have to search keywords necessarily to see the ad, it was displyed on certain occasions. Adwords overall was a success, and I would recommend it to anyone trying to market online. My Adwords account got 152 clicks in a little under a month's time. This is decent for a first Adwords campaign account that is linked to a blog. I was happy with the success of the campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment