Monday, February 16, 2015

Week 5-Mktg 349 Blog-Google Adwords Account

My Google Adwords account is set up to advertise for this marketing blog. So far the experience has been interesting to say the least. On my first attempt to create a campaign i tried to market my LinkedIn account originally but Google would not allow me to. I came to the conclusion that their reasoning behind this would be because of the fact that everyone would try this and Google could be over run by linked in accounts of people trying to get their name out there. This could potentially take over Google, which would cause people to not use Google anymore.

I feel that my Adwords account could be a potentially great thing in terms of helping to get my name out there based on my blog content. If potential employers are to see my blog and respond well to it, I feel that it could help my career in the future. I would encourage everyone to use a Google Adwords account for something.




No comments:

Post a Comment