Thursday, April 2, 2015

Week 10- Mktg 349 Marketing for National Tiger Sanctuary

Using Google Adwords to market the National Tiger Sanctuary has been great practice so far in using the program. It also helps to raise awareness for an extremely good cause. The specific tiger I have chosen to market is a tiger by the name of Toby. Toby's individual bio page is the landing page for my ad. This works out well because if someone is searching for tigers or endangered tigers, my ad will be one of the ads that pops up. This allows for people to find a landing page that is exactly relevant to what they are searching for, which makes them keep coming back.

The keyword development for this campaign will be pretty constant. My keywords will frequently have to be updated in order to predict new searches by users. My keyword switching will keep my ad near the top of the search results, which will result in more traffic for Toby and the Tiger Sanctuary.


No comments:

Post a Comment